Wednesday, October 04, 2006

I HATE FOOTBALL

I'm pissed... yea i said P I S S E D!

It is a shame when you have to plan birthday parties, baby showers, weddings and heck even funerals around FOOTBALL GAMES!!!!!!!

I bought tickets a while back for us to take Darcy to see the dooblebops for her birthday but guess which day it happens to fall on...



THE FLIPPIN AUBURN VS ALABAMA GAME!!!!!

Now I could careless... but I'm having a really hard time finding a babysitter for the boys and Jessica.

Last year I went through HELL with planning her first b'day party b/c of who was playing who and b/c of a baby shower that was also planned on that day. This year I've already been reminded that my nephew has a birthday a week LATER so I need to make sure we 'work together'... um whatever!

I'm tired of checking everyone's schedules when it comes to planning things for my children... they are way more important than a football game or a fishing tournament!

>>>>>>>>>>>>> stuff that wasn't said on my xanga >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Maybe its my fault for not checking the football schedule but when I found out it was AT Alabama, I knew my mom wouldn't be going I thought okay... maybe this can still work out... nope... they're going to a party.

Heather posted that Michael is graduating on the 19th and I know the Brocks will be there... don't blame em one bit.

I guess I shouldn't assume I can find a babysitter but heck even if I had asked before I bought the tickets I would have heard "I don't know, we'll have to see" (from my mom anyways!) b/c thats her answer for everything... I never know ahead of time which sucks for me b/c its hard to plan things!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ok - pack them all up and send them up here to Chicago! Neither my mom or I watch football of any sort - and Dante would love the company!!

MBBrock said...

I'll babysit!!

Anonymous said...

I will watch them for you Nicole. If you remind me so I won't schedule myself to work that Friday night,I would love to! Let me know, and I will make it happen.
-Brandy