Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Just a few things

My hair looks great... and it only cost my $20!

We went to homecoming at Kingwood last friday night... fun. I met Jessica's b'friend and mother... yes my kid has a b'friend... keep your opinion to yourself.

Saturday I went to meet a friend at McDonald's so we could go garage selling... she never showed up! I rode around for an hour or so then on my way home passed a sign for a tool sale. I bought matthew a planer for $18!

A little while later we wer playing with the boys and we came to the conclusion we needed to exersaucers. I told Matthew I'd try the consignment shop down the road... so I grabbed a bag of 0-3 months clothes the boys had outgrown and took off. I came back with a NICE exersaucer (sp), a cute outfit and a drum... it cost me a bag of clothes :)

That afternoon I went to a baby shower and made it home in time to watch the 2nd half of the Florida vs Bama game... GO GATORS!!!!!!!!

Sunday we went to church and then stopped by both pair of grandparents house for little bit.

Thats about it...

oh one more thing... Darcy has been getting car sick in the mornings on the way to/from taking jessica to school. she's thrown up several mornings now... today it happened and she started choking!!!!! I have to blast the AC to get her to calm down... any advice?

3 comments:

~Crystal~ said...

I thought about you Saturday when your team kicked Bama's butt!

Vickie said...

Ask your pediatrician about that. There maybe something like Dramamine for little ones to help them with motion sickness.

Mel said...

There is a bracelet that they have to help with nausea that may be helpful in this situation- it releases something into the skin to help- it's not a cooky infomercial thing- ask your doctor. thats what I plan on doing for my next pregnancy.