Sunday, October 15, 2006

Go Gators!

WIN or LOSE I'm still a fan... and I had a blast at the game. Did you see me on TV??? My mom and sister were on there too!

We left yesterday around 12:30 and got to Auburn not too longer after. My mom and sister hold season tickets with a group of friends... They were already down there grilling out. We sat ... i guess i should say stood (and the entire time too) on the 2nd row in the "AUBURN" inzone... One side says Auburn and the other says Tigers... I was just above the "N" in Auburn. The first half was GREAT... then Auburn decided to play football. I was sick by the end of the game... I couldn't believe we let them come back and WIN! We got home around 1:30am. Matthew waited up for me ;)

Today we've been very busy with our list. Matthew's almost done with his!!! I'm working on the computer room right now... can't you tell ;)

Well I'd better get busy... Jessica's out of school tomorrow for teacher work day... maybe we can do something fun.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I still want to see your new hair cut.

~Crystal~ said...

I saw you!!! And I second what Staci said!