Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Scams and Spam

Hate em both!!!!!

I've run out of formula again... I run out every month before I get anymore from WIC... I am very grateful for the help I get from WIC. They give the boys 18 cans of formula for the month... well they go through a can a day so that leaves me buying a can every day after... at $14.00 a can!!!!!! So today I looked online to see if they had any deals... I ran across and ad that said participait in a survey and receive a FREE case of formula. Well about half way through this stupid thing I realized this was just a big scam. I had to give them my email address in the very beginning. After answer NO to all of the questions about would I like info on _______ then the last part said I had to chose ONE sponsor to support.... and guess what that required money... like try _______ for cellulite... or this for that.... it was really frustrating. So I quit the survey and now my email is filling up with SPAM!!!!!!!!

Guess I'll be heading to the store after Matthew gets home ;)

No comments: