Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Think on this...

"Rich people earn interest - poor people pay it" I'm not sure who said this but its really true.

Matthew and I have an appointment with someone tomorrow afternoon. He's going to talk with us about investments, IRA's, retirement and managing money. I'm really excited about meeting with him. I talked with him yesterday and I felt very comfortable with him. Its FREE!!!!! He does not charge a fee for his advice... in fact you never pay him! He makes his money through the programs he's able to set us up with. What excites me the most is this is not a one time deal... he comes back every six months to go over things with us.

My boss recommended him to us. I'll let you know how it goes.

Do you have a Will? You should get one! We're having one drawn up through the attorney I work for.

2 comments:

Eric said...

Investing is ALWAYS good. Even if it seems you don't have the money, putting something into stocks, 401k, etc. is good.

No, we do not have a Will. How much does it cost to have one drawn up? I need one just in case Jennifer gets tired of me and "takes me out"...if you know what I mean!!!

Eric said...

Also, I still have our book from the Dave Ramsey course we took that was VERY helpful. I can give you some insite on things we do that really helps you keep track of your money.