Friday, September 21, 2007

Survivor

I know Crystal has already posted her thought on the show but here are mine...


I'm a big Survivor fan and I have been for the last several years. When I first heard they were going to be in China I have to admit... I was thinking... Are they going to be in a city or somethign?? Why would Survivor do that? But I quickly learned there were a lot of jungles in China.


As the showed started they were told is was not a religious thing but that they monks wanted to welcome them by having some sort of ceremony in the temple. Well I'm with Leslye... looked like a worship thing to me! I was hoping she wouldn't be frowned upon by her other tribemates for making that stand and she didn't seem to be.


Right away the girl from New York, Courtney, bothered me. She was arrogant. The other lady that bothered me was Sherea. She was very whinny. I like 'P G'... I felt like she was trying to get things accomplished but everyone else was okay with having/doing nothing. Thats gotta be frustrating!


I hated to see Chicken go so soon. He started off trying to tell them what to do but b/c they didn't listen he hushed up and kept quiet. I felt like that was a little immature esp when they tried to ask his opinion but he refused to give it.

I think Jamie will stay under the radar and make it a long way. She seems to be real quiet but all that can change.


Another one I think will make it far is Erik b/c he seemed to stay pretty quiet too.

1 comment:

Staci said...

I was sad to see CHicken Go too- I love a "Good Ol Boy"