Sunday, September 09, 2007

HOME!

We got home yesterday around 5pm. We had a great time in Florence. Jessica's team is still pretty young but they played well. The varsity girls let me down... I really thought they'd get further than they did but we lost out pretty early on Saturday. I had a great time with all the parents and players. I had dinner with parents and played cards with the players... I look forward to next year!

Matthew took his test on Saturday. He says he failed. He said there was a lot of stuff on the test that he had not studied... he's been studying consistently since January. But its a hard test and with a house full of kids finding time to study is a challenge. I'm hoping that he's just being too hard on himself and that he really passed. I guess we'll see.

The boys are still snotty. Jessica has a game this week. I have a closing. Our anniversary is Thursday. Saturday is an all day tournament.

No comments: