Saturday, September 22, 2007

All about My Matty Patty

1. Who is your man? Matthew Alan

2. How long have you been together? March 21, 2001 was our first date.

How long did you date? I don'tknow... I've never counted it up... we got married in Sept of 2003.

How old is your man? will be 28 in Feb

Who eats more? I do...

6. Who said "I love you" first? He did

7. Who is taller? Matty

8. Who sings better? He does... He's very talented

9. Who is smarter? HE IS BY FAR!!!!!!

10. Whose temper is worse? Mine

11. Who does the laundry? We both do.

12. Who takes out the garbage? I don't do garbage

13. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? He does if you are laying in the bed, but if you are looking at the bed, I do! ? hard questions!

14. Who pays the bills? I actually write out the checks but he knows everything about our financial stuff

15. Who is better with the computer? me

16. Who mows the lawn? the lawn man

17. Who cooks dinner? Me but he would if I asked him to

18. Who drives when you are together? I do

19. Who pays when you go out? it comes out of the same account

20. Who is most stubborn? me

21. Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? my hubby... but he's hardly ever wrong

22. Whose parents do you see the most? thats a tie

23. Who kissed who first? I remember wanting him to kiss me but he didn't... finally he did or maybe it was mutual

24. Who asked who out? if i had to say I'd probably say him but its hard to explain

25. Who proposed? Matty... and it was a surprise

26. Who is more sensitive? More sensitive... i dunno... we're both pretty sensitive to each other's needs

27. Who has more friends? what friends

28. Who has more siblings? he does

29. Who wears the pants in the family? inspite of what some would say... he definitely wears the pants and I respect him %100.

2 comments:

Staci said...

Thanks for playing! I enjoyed reading about YOUR MAN.

I don't do garbage either- we've talked about this before LOL

Eric said...

We will be your friend if you need one...HA!