Friday, September 28, 2007

AS IF...

I needed any more drama in my life!!!

Jacob is constipated (i just knew you wanted to know that!) and I went into the kitchen to get him some 'little tummies'. I got the whole tub of medicine down, put it on the counter, filled up a dropper full, took 5 steps and gave it to him. In the meantime, Darcy starts choking so I turn around to see her holding a bottle of DURATUSS A and I freak out! I snatched the bottle away, do a finger sweep and telling her to spit it out. This all happened so quickly. I called Poison Control (the number is on my fridge) and they kinda scared me b/c they wanted to make sure that all she possibly got was just one. I think that what happened is she got one but since it was so big she choked on it. They've got me watching her closely for an hour. But had she'd gotten more than one they would have had me bring her in... how scary! Darcy thought they were white raisins (aka yogurt covered raisins).

No comments: