Sunday, August 24, 2008

Weekend Recap

~ Purse Party ~
My purse party was awesome!!! I had 9 people there and all of them bought something!!!! I've got 2 people that I sent a catalog too. So far I'm up to $85 in FREE stuff! And then there's 3 items that I get 1/2 off!!! whooo hooo!
It was a nasty day and I was worried but we all had a really good time.
~ Sick kids ~
The boys are fine. Darcy spent the night with my mom friday night. She ran a fever all night long. Saturday Matthew took the kids to his parents house during the purse party. Darcy threw up on the way there! Pray it only last as long as the boys did... 2 days!
~ Tropical Storm Fay ~
Yesterday was sooooo messy. Jessica and I were supposed to go to En Fuego after the purse party but we got a call saying it was sooo messy and that hardly anyone was there and that the vendors were packing up! The event is rain or shine unless dangerous weather... no danger just RAIN! We stayed home and watched the olympics then we watched National Treasure 2. It was really good. Some tree limbs in our neighbors yard fell... some extremely close to my barn!
~ My dad ~
He's doing fine. His leg is healing up from where they went in. He's argueing with my momma over what he can and can't eat. He's really having a hard time with his new diet. Pray for him AND my momma!
Thats all for now! My hubby let me sleep till almost 10 o'clock today! YIPPEE! That was a first in a really looooong time!

1 comment:

Jamie said...

Hey, did you see the big Santa Sack?? That's what I wanted, but it was too darn expensive.