Wednesday, August 20, 2008

TIRED

My dad is OKAY! He did NOT have any blockages... no stints needed. His blood pressure is EXTREMELY HIGH and they've changed up all his medicine. He has to follow a diet... good luck with that one! He was about to be released around 5ish but when he started getting dressed he has severe pain in his leg (the leg they went in through) so they made him stay another 90 minutes... I think they FINALLY let him go something after 7pm! My sister and I came home around 6ish.

pray... matthew called to tell me that both boys were sick with fevers and they HE hadn't felt good all day.

3 comments:

native-nc said...

YEah for daddy! I'm so glad to hear some good news!

Chris said...

Oh No! I didn't think Jeremiah felt that hot. But I didn't check him after about 2ish. Jacob sat in my lap most of the day. He was obviously not feeling good. I'll be praying!! (Jeremiah acted fine.)

CC

dana said...

Hey,

NO I was not offended at all. I completely understood what you were saying and what I put on Staci's post (I knew you would read) was not meant to offend you either. I know all parents do things differently and we are all entitled to our own opinions. I was really hesitant about labels too when we first started pursuing stuff with Jesse, I really didn't want a label that would be with him the rest of his life. But, once we heard autism, it was a starting point... we knew what to look up to help him, we knew what to call it to ask questions and most important, for school, because I have to fight so hard (even with the autism label there) it helps even more that it is there cuz they don't help us much with it, and we would get less help without it. You can call me anytime with concerns, I would love to talk to ya... I miss all you guys. I have jumped in so far with autism, my head is still spinning. My email is djs0426@yahoo.com and I will email you my phone number (won't leave it up here lol) No, don't think I was offended, I just wanted to weigh in on how I felt about all of it.