Thursday, August 14, 2008

An Award?!

Thanks Jamie!!!! She gave me an award! Awe I feel loved. I started my blog in March of 2005. I had no idea that I'd keep it up for so long. I dream about things to post on my blog... its pretty addicting! LOL




The rules of this award are: SHARE THE LOVE!!! Share this award with all those blogs out there that you love. All the people who make you smile. All those that make you laugh. All those that make your day. All those that leave uplifting comments on your blog.
**All I ask, is that you include a link to this post with the award and ask your recipient to do the same**
I nominate the following folks for the blog award:
Tiffany ~ She's real. If she's upset or excited she's going to let us know her true feelings.
Stackie ~ I love all the pictures. For a while her blog was the only way her family back home could keep in touch with her and her wonderful growing family. But now she's home!
Jamie ~ Through our blogs I've gotten to know her and I appreciate her honesty. She's a great mother, wife and woman of God.
I would also nominate Crystal but Jamie already did that. She's the reason most of us started our blogs.

No comments: