Friday, August 29, 2008

My Dad

There were a few men that came by to visit with him before went back for his procedure.
They had him laughing.... which was a good thing but he was pretty nervous!



This was after he came back. He slept a lot! I actually got to feed him. It was funny b/c he doesn't like green veggies so I kept sneaking in bites of broccoli.



I made him walk the halls!! The doctor said he wanted him up and moving a lot but my dad took that as "the doctor said I only had to walk down the hall once." We all wanted to know that everything was okay before we let my mom take him home... esp after the fright with the leg.



He's doing better now. He seems to be eating better. He can't officially exercise for another week or so but he plans to start walking with my mom in the mornings.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: