Wednesday, August 06, 2008

That was quick!

Today was Jessica's first day at a new school. She seemed excited... I'm sure she was a little nervous too. We loaded up the car, gave the boys half a banana and dropped Jessica off at school. The boys didn't even have time to eat their banana's before we were already back at home!!! Isn't that wonderful!?!?!?! I've been driving a hour and a half round trip for the last 2 years! It wouldn't have been so bad if we didn't have to load up all the little ones too.

Darcy starts school on Monday. Today was a little rough with getting her up to take Jessica. I should have started a schedule like Jamie! She's such a sleepy head like her momma... unless its nap time!! LOL Yesterday I was trying to talk to Stackie about my MK stuff while Darcy was 'napping'... well Darcy ended up with chewing gum in her hair! Thank God for peanut butter... which i'll admit I didn't know that trick, Stackie told me!

Well I'd better go. I've got to take the boys for a checkup this afternoon. Matthew is going to met me there.

No comments: