Sunday, August 03, 2008

Prayer Request

Please pray for Darcy. I took her to the doctor 3 weeks ago b/c she couldn't get rid of a cough. The doctor said she had an ear infection and she gave her antibiotics.... but nothing for the cough. I've been giving her over the counter cough meds. Well she still has the cough. Friday she was acting really clingy and tired. I thought it was b/c we were forced to get up with the twins pretty early. Friday afternoon/evening she puked. I thought it was b/c she drank her hot milk really fast. She loves hot milk when she's sleepy. She seemed to be find after that until this morning. She woke up gagging. She's been doing it all morning. I'm thinking its her sinus' draining but I'm just not sure. She obviously doesn't feel good. She's pale. I'm going to take her to the doctor tomorrow. She starts school Aug 11th and I want her to be 100% well.

3 comments:

Jamie said...

I hate it when any of my kids are sick. I will be in prayer for Darcy and you Mom.

PS Bryant gags on sinus drainage too.

Jen said...

Poor baby! Will pray!

Gretchen said...

Hope things get better for ya. Let us know how the doc visit goes.