Thursday, August 14, 2008

I can't help myself!


I've taken pictures of Darcy every morning this week. I miss her so much!!!!!!!!

2nd day of school... look we found the pillow!



3rd day of school... like her pose! LOL
let me tell you what happened yesterday. I still feel really bad about it.
So far I've been picking Darcy up at 2:10 b/c Jessica has volleyball after school till 4pm.
Yesterday Jessica didn't have practice so I let Darcy stay if afterschool care till 3 when Jessica got out.
Well I told Jessica and I had Jessica tell Darcy's teacher but I DIDN'T tell Darcy.
When Jessica went to get her at 3pm she was in the teachers lap crying her little eyeballs out!
She was upset b/c she wasn't picked up and thought I'd forgotten her!! OMG! I was soooo upset that she was soooo upset!
She wimpered for a good half hour after she got home.
She didn't want to go to school this morning and I didn't blame her. But I promised her I'd pick her up today!!!


4th day (today)
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

~Crystal~ said...

Poor Darcy....I could totally feel her pain & it made me anxious. My Mom left me like that once. I was 6 & we were at Sunday morning church. I didn't like to go to children's church as it was, but on this day, Mom thought my Granny picked me up. But my Granny thought Mom picked me up. An hour or so after church & many, many tears later. My Mom came for me. Mrs. Clark, who I was terrified of is the one who was with me. I can understand Darcy not wanting to go back, it took a long time before I would trust Mom to go back to Uncle Barry's.