Monday, April 28, 2008

OMG!

So my cousin's gf sent out a bulletin on myspace that I personally could not read without feeling the urge to comment back. It was about abortion. She is prochoice and I am PROLIFE! She was very rude in her bulletin. She attacked those that believed in prochoice and even resorted to name calling. Well you know me... I couldn't let that go. I emailed her back... did i mention i've only met this chick once and it was this past christmas? LOL I was very polite in my response b/c I was trying to be respectful but she has been everything but polite and her replies back to me. I don't really understand how she thought she could post a bulletin like that and not have to deal with people's feedback.... unless I'm the only one on her list of friends that feels that way. who knows... could be it! She accused me of trying to 'start' something with her... I was like um... no honey i just feel very passionate about prolife and I wasn't going to stay silent about it.

Anyways... can't wait to see her again and the next family gathering! LOL

No comments: