Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Must Have's

1. Alvin and the Chipmunks movie (we rented it from netflix but I haven't sent it back b/c our kids love it!)

2. Crib sheets... my son has managed to destroy all of the remaining crib sheets. I keep putting off buying more b/c SOON they're going to need TWIN sheets for the their big boy beds but not soon enough!

3. socks for the kids... actually we all need socks but the little ones esp. Their feet grow... we just tend to lose ours! LOL

4. sippy cups... it there a black hole that sippy cups go to? I know there's one for socks but whats happening to my sippy cups?

5. child hangers... seriously... the boys share ONE dresser with three small drawers... I have a hug closet to put their clothes in but no hangers!!! And Darcy likes to empty her dresser so I think I'm going to take it out and hang all of hers. She has a girly vanity or else i'd put it in the boys room to give them more drawers!

Things are things that I say I'm going to buy the NEXT time at Walmart BUT either I feel guilty for whats already in my buggy or i just forget.

Does anyone else start unloading things when they feel guilty for spending?

5 comments:

Jamie said...

I might be able to help you out on the crib sheets. I am getting ready for a yard sale, and I THINK I have some in there. I'll get with you when I get a chance to look!

Anonymous said...

yeah, I always think about what michael will say...and if I REALLY need it you know!! I have to do that your I could spend a whole paycheck on thing I NEED at Target!

~Crystal~ said...

I do that all the time! But I'll keep adding them to the last each week. Then I finally buy one.

Staci said...

I don't.... I guess because I don't feel guilty... I do REMEMBER things that I forgot once I start checking out... but I never go back and get it, I just think it will have to wait, or I will pick it up at a drug store! I GET SO FRUSTRATED when shopping at Walmart.

Staci said...

Oh yeah- My Sippy Cups are in that black hole too, along with the kids socks.