Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Remember when

I love that song btw but itunes doesn't have Garth Brooks... wonder why?

Anyways... I remember when laptop computers first came out. They were expensive... kinda like cell phones. But now you can buy one for a fairly decent price. If I had one I'd carry it everywhere!!! Actually for the last several years Jessica has asked one for either Christmas or Birthday but so far we're not biting that one! A friend of hers came to spend the night one night and she brought her laptop with her.... She's 12!!! When you start buying kids big gifts at this young age then what do you buy them at 17? Seriously...

1 comment:

Staci said...

I agree, our pastors daughter got a COACH purse (a real one!) for her birthday last year- she turned 11. I was shocked. I thought then, what in the world will they buy her at 14, 15 and 16.... I don't even have the money for a coach purse! I even told that to the girl. LOL she said "well it was on sale" but I know what on sale is. I've been in that coach STORE before!!!!

ANYWAY- the Beatles aren't on Itunes either. Apple has to BUY permission and the Beatles are holding back, maybe its the same with with Garth. I think I remember hearing something about that.
IDK.