Monday, January 15, 2007

Sewing 101

I got a sewing machine the Christmas before last but I've only used it a handful of times. I really want to learn to sew. It can be a great way to earn money and just to be happy knowing you can make something! other than making babies i'm clueless! LOL

Hancock fabrics offers sewing classes but thats all the way in Hoover! I've wrote down some numbers for some shops around here... maybe they'll know of somewhere to take classes.

Recently I went to Old Time Pottery and bought some really cool fabric for $4.99 a yard. I figured that I would just buy fabric that I liked randomly then maybe one day I'll actually make something.

My craft room is still a mess but I not complaining b/c my hubby does so much. Hopefully will get it together soon.

You can make a killin on ebay with diaper bags and stuff.

No comments: