Friday, January 12, 2007

My Boys

Jacob and Jeremiah are growing soooo fast. Jacob crawls more... and he sometimes crawls on his hands and knees. Jeremiah pulls up on everything! I've got to lower their mattress or else someone is going to tumble out! I walked in their room the other morning and Jeremiah was leaning over the crib rails!!! YIKES! Darcy was 13 months old when she climbed out of her crib. And from then on she slept in a bed.

They have their 9 month check up on the 22nd of this month. I'm curious to see how much they weight. I swear they weight MORE than Darcy. They seem to be moving a little slower than Darcy did... but i'm okay with that. It could be b/c I don't have as much time as I did with Darcy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It sounds like, slow or not, they are keeping you on your toes girl!!