Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Ebay!

I have a really hard time spending $30 plus dollars on shoes for the little ones... esp since their feet grow sooooo quickly. I got on ebay last night and found SEVERAL lots (2 or more) of shoes. I bid on a few... actually I'm bidding on 6 pair of shoes for the boys... I think so far I've bidding a maximum of $20.00 for all. And I'm bidding on 3 pair for Darcy thats $6.00! I don't want to bid on any single pair... unless its just a must have... its a lot more cheaper when you bid on a lot... even if you don't like all of them. I did find a lot of 36 pair of boys shoes from baby to young boy... but I don't really have a place to store a bezillion shoes... and most of them looked really worn. Hopefully I'll luck up on the ones I'm bidding on. Darcy is down to a pair of brown dressy boots and the boys wear socks!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love ebay.
I've purchased Chloe a "lot" of girls clothing from the 3-6 age size a few months back. It was a great deal and the clothes were all in good condition.

The only thing I would watch is the ones that don't list "Smoke free" I purcahsed a charm during the holidays, and didn't think about it being from a smoke home and when I opened the package it was so nasty! But eventually it went away. Just be warned. If its clothing or shoes they will STINK!

~Crystal~ said...

Ebay rocks!

Jamie said...

Love me some ebay too!

Vickie said...

I LOVE ebay!!! I also go for the LOTS!!