Monday, January 01, 2007

My Year in Review

2006 was a year full of learning experiences for me.

Matthew and I had our twins in April.

8 Months out of the year we were living under someone else's roof.

We sold our house and was able to pay off our vehicles and all of our credit cards.

We bought our house and 'moved into the country.... gonna eat a lot of peaches.'

Jessica started middle school which is really more like high school since there's no real way of seperating the two when they're all in one building.

Jessica made the volleyball team and the basketball team.

Darcy began talking... i mean really talking!

Matthew changed companies after 5 years.



I welcome 2007 and all the changes it will bring!

Last night I sat down with my family and few close friends and we wrote out our 2007 resolutions and shared them with each other. We're supposed to keep the list in our drawer and pull it out next new year's eve and see what we accomplised. Some of the things I listed, but not all, were things like:

Lose 50lbs by June 1st.

Study the Bible by myself and with my husband.

Spend more time playing with my children.

Learn to control my tongue/temper.

Those are just a few but it was neat hearing everyone elses.



HAPPY NEW YEARS!!!!!

No comments: