Monday, January 08, 2007

Duvet or Quilt

We were able to take back the duvet cover that Matthew had gotten me for Christmas. He intended on getting me a duvet after Christmas but didn't realize how much they cost. He bought me a duvet cover from Pottery Barn. We tried to ghetto rig it and put it over our comforter but it didn't look right. And I was a big fan of the one he picked out... neither was he once he saw it. So we took it back to the store Saturday... but they would only give us an instore credit(which is being mailed to us) since we didn't have the receipt. We thought we'd swap it out for a quilt but they don't have a lot to choose from... we did manage to find another duvet cover that we both liked and it was a different texture so it had a different look than the one he'd gotten me. I guess we might end up buying a duvet after all...

No comments: