Thursday, May 07, 2009

Wow

If you would have asked me this time last year if I would ever go to college I would have told you no. I'd always dreamt of going but never thought I'd do it. And to be honest if it wasn't for my sister in law, Heather, I might now have gone through with it. One day we were talking on the phone about college and the next thing I know... (seriously it happened that day) I was filling out my fafsa online. I think I was kinda in shock that I had actually registered and was doing it!! LOL

I've finished my first semister at Jeff State... I was only able to take 2 classes but I got A's in both classes. I'm extremely proud of myself! People ask me how long it will take and I really couldn't tell ya. I'm just taking it one step at a time. I want to thank all of you that have encouraged me and prayed for me. Having a support system is a huge blessing.

My summer classes start up soon... I'm taking psychology 210 and new testament. I'm still praying about my situation for next fall. I know God didn't get me this far for me to have to quit. He'll make a way cause HE'S A WAYMAKER!!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I told you that you could do this. I'm proud of you...our family will be well protected with the both of us as nurses!!

Unknown said...

oh, and because everybody reads your blog...I did a new post on my blog!

native-nc said...

2 A's awesome!!!!

Denise said...

Excellent job! Congrats!