Wednesday, May 13, 2009

My Baby Girl


Tomorrow is Awards Day at school for Darcy. I'm so proud of my baby. I really had a hard time sending her to K3 but I know I made the right decision. She's soooo smart and I didn't want her to sit at home and be bored. She's learned a lot this year. Her numbers, letters and bible verses just to name a few. Oh yeah she can write her name too!!! She had a really awesome teacher! I'm so lucky that my boys will have her next year! Ms. Shelia is a wonderful teacher and I know that Darcy was loved on by her every day. Darcy's going to miss her! She's going to be in K4 next year! I like both of the K4 teachers so which ever class she's put into will be fine by me!

1 comment:

Jen said...

I am glad you could stop by and scare our neighborhood speed demons!