Wednesday, May 06, 2009

One down and One to Go!!!

I took my English final last night. I turned in a paper that counted towards a fourth of my grade... I got a 45/50 on it. On my test I actually missed 5 which was an 80! 2 of the ones I missed were opinion questions.... she did that last time too! I'm pretty sure I have a high A in her class.

Psy is tomorrow night. Whoo hoo! I'm not sweating that one either b/c I have an A and he doesn't average so no matter what I get it can only help!

Matthew just got rained out from his job. I'm glad to have him home but that cuts into his paycheck since he won't have 40 hours.

Does anyone have any big plans for the summer?

7 comments:

Unknown said...

look for a new place to live
look for a new job
come to Alabama at least twice
go to the beach!

~Crystal~ said...

It was opinion questions? You mean, you got to give your opinion? Gosh, I can't believe you didn't get a better score on that, since you are good at giving your opinion! Haha! Love you Nicole. ;)

Nicole said...

Let me clarify... It was multiple choice and all the answers were right on these 2 questions and i had to pick the one I thought was the best but it was hard b/c they all aplied. I asked her about em and she just said well pick one... i did and it was not the one she wanted.

~Crystal~ said...

Well, that's just plain weird. How do you know what she is thinking or wants, if they are all the correct answer?

Unknown said...

on those, one usually fits better than the rest. you'll get those type of questions all the time in nursing school....get good at them. It's all about how the teacher would do things! the "right" answer might not be the course of action you'd take. Your NCLEX(your RN state boards) is only those types of questions! They make study guides for that test though..so don't stress...Yet!!

Nicole said...

well in this case there wasn't a better fit.. it was more of self interpretation... and whats really frustrating is this lady doesn't remember all the facts in the story as they happened and sometimes she goes off on weird unrelated stuff.

Unknown said...

sounds like it might be time to retire???