Saturday, May 16, 2009

Something New

I was introduced to Farmland on Facebook... Its very addicting so don't go there if you can't handle it!!! I've neglected housework the last 2 days. But I'm taking a break from it.

Matthew's working today and TONIGHT! He's working at one job during the day and then leaving to work at another job tonight... Its a shut down so no telling when he'll get off. He's soaked. I told him to take a change of clothes today and he didn't listen... I convinced him to take a shirt now he wishes he would have gotten a new change of clothes like I said!

Jessica babysat last night for $$$. Not our kids... a friends kids. It went well. I guess she's officially old enough to babysit other people's kids.

I wish our real garden was as easy to take care of as my farmland garden :) any other farmland freaks out there?

1 comment:

~Crystal~ said...

Are you on farmland or farm town?