Friday, May 22, 2009

Catching Up

Today is Jessica's last day of school... its awards day. Afterwards we're going on a picnic with our horseriding friends :) I hope it doesn't rain... or do I secretly pray it does so I won't have to go on this picnic???? LOL I'm getting better about getting the kids out by myself but its still a lot easier when Matthew is with me. But they're getting older so I do worry less.

In other news... It looks like I'm going to be working at the pizza place again. I don't really have any other options. Not my first choice but I'm glad to have something to help with school tuition. The only problem is they're going to expect me to work a lot of hours and I just can't. I'll be in school and I'll need to leave time to study.

I met a friend from the UK on farmland. Neat.

Does anyone have any plans for the weekend? I think its going to storm all weekend here. I'd love to work in the yard... or at least supervise the work in the yard :)

1 comment:

native-nc said...

Where the heck are you??? Been trying to call.