Monday, December 22, 2008

Weekend Recap

As far as I know Todd is doing better... He was NOT admitted but instead had to give his word to his doctor that he'd go home and stay in bed! I'm pretty sure I would have gotten a call if anything has changed.

We had a good weekend... a sit at home and chill kinda weekend. Jessica spent most of the weekend with her dad's side of the family celebrating christmas. It was the first time she'd seen him since July. She was ready to come home.

We went out with one of Matthew's friends from work saturday night. He's a really nice guy... 37 years old and still single. You're thinking nice guy then why single? Not sure how to answer that one. But now that he's getting older I think he's wishing he'd done things differently.

Last night we went to Zoolight Safari with Matthew's family. It was interesting to say the least. Jeremiah had some issues in the beginning but we finally got him calmed down. Darcy lost her pillow at the zoo somewhere. We looked for it and left a description of it with the lost and found folks. I'm praying they find it. She's upset about it but I think I'm more upset.

Well I've gotta get moving. Today the kids are going to help make goodies with matthew's folks while I get some errands done. The girls are spending the night with them. Once the boys go to bed tonight Matthew and I are going to do some serious wrapping!

pray for us... thats all i can say... just pray.

4 comments:

~Crystal~ said...

You know if you lived closer, I would help with the wrapping! Haha!

Staci said...

I have a friend that is turning 30, she is single and looking! She's never been married and has no kids. So yeah- lets hook them up!

Staci said...

Oh no! Not her pillow! That is sad. I know how much she loves it.

native-nc said...

Um does your wrapping involve saran wrap....wink wink. Sorry it's late.


ps Hoping that Darcy gets her pillow back!