Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Happy New Years!!!

To all my blog reader I wish you a year full of happiness and blessings! Thanks for sticking with me for all these years. Its been an experience! HA!

This year has been a good one. We moved Jessica to a different school. Started Darcy in school and I enrolled in school! We're finding out how hard it is to raise THREE toddlers and a teenager. We've made some new friends and lost contact with old ones. We're enjoying our small community and all that it has to offer. God has been good to us. I can't wait to see what next year holds for us!!

Have you made any New Year resolutions? Did you keep any you made last year? I didn't... and I don't even remember what they were! HA! I'm sure losing weight was on that list and it will be on it again this year!

No comments: