Monday, December 15, 2008

i'm here

I've been busy... sorry. When I'm not at work I'm at a basketball game. Matthew and I finally got to do some Christmas shopping on Saturday. We got a lot done and was gone most of the day. I was home long enough that afternoon to brush me teeth before I had to head to work. Speaking of work.... I'm quitting... again. I start school in January and I'm not going to stress myself out with trying to work too. I'll be going to school 2 nights a week.

We're getting back into our routine. The month of November was chaos... between everyone being sick, out of town guest and going out of town ourselves we were getting off our schedules big time. Darcy missed a bunch of school and we skipped the gym. But now we're back on track. Last week was my first week back to the gym and man could I tell I'd been absent. I love having a routine/schedule. It just helps things go smoothly for us. The days don't seem as long either.

This week....
tonight is Jessica's Christmas production at school. I will stay home with the little ones so hubby can go.

Wednesday I have to appear in court for my traffic ticket. pray for that!

Thursday is the kids therapy day and i have to work.

Friday is a basketball game.

Saturday Jessica will be going to her dad's house for their family christmas. Pray for her. This will be the first time to his house in several years... I think 4 maybe. And she hasn't seen or talked to him since July.

1 comment:

Staci said...

Are you a Scot? Brush Me Teeth.... Love it. Anyway- I'm so excited about you starting school. I know you will enjoy it. If I ever settle down I will go to school to!

I need to get back to the gym to, I can't get my kids well enough to go just yet! I'm going to put Chlo in Gymnastics when she is three, so that will be fun. She will love it.

I am trying to find our routine too, not sure what it consist of, but I am trying.