Monday, December 29, 2008

It is Finished!

I'm so over Christmas. Its sad b/c Christmas is my favorite time of year but this year I was just too stressed out to enjoy it. But the kids really had a good one. And so did we. Everyone got what they wanted and then some. We spent time with our families and made new memories... some of which we can watch over and over!!! We got a new tiny handycam from Matt's folks!!! Darcy got her Dora bicycle that she'd been asking Santa for... you should have seen her reaction on Christmas morning when she saw it! The boys don't really know the whole Santa deal yet. Although, Jacob wouldn't stop singing "Santa Claus is coming to town" last night. LOL They all got plenty of nice stuff... Jessica scored a laptop! I'm jealous :) The Brocks got her one for school. I tried to convince them I needed one too since I was starting school on the 8th of January... no go. LOL

Well I need to get my house back in order. We opened presents on Christmas Eve with Matt's family. Christmas day we went to my parents after lunch and the day after Christmas we headed to south alabama. So needless to say my house was a wreck!!! I had actually forgotten how bad is was until I opened the door when we got home yesterday!

Oh... and I'm not feeling well AGAIN!

3 comments:

~Crystal~ said...

Well, why don't you upload some of those videos so we can see them! Did you get a Flip camera? I would love to have on of those. My house is slowly getting back in order.

Tara Lea said...

Aww I am sorry get better!

native-nc said...

Sorry you're not feeling good. Zeke is a little bit sicky too. I have a Christmas story for you so pick up next time I call!