Thursday, December 18, 2008

My Breakdown

Today is Darcy Christmas Party at school. I wasn't going to go b/c I didn't have anyone to watch the kids.... I actually didn't think I would mind missing it.
Well this morning I was getting Darcy ready for school and she ask me if I was coming to her party. I told her no and she looked at me with those big blue eyes and my heart fell to pieces and so did I. She said "mrs. shelia said all the mommies and daddies could come! and I want you to come!" I immediately got on the phone to try and find someone to come sit with my boys so I could go. I was thinking to myself "what good is being a stay at home mom if I'm going to miss out on class parties!" I couldn't find anyone to watch the boys. I was really worked up by this point. I was throwing up. Finally I called Matthew and without me asking he immediately said he was on his way home. So now I'm waiting for him to get here so I can go to my baby girl's christmas party! Yay for my wonderful husband!

1 comment:

Vickie said...

You are BLESSED!!