Saturday, October 06, 2007

What a Wonderful Day!

I woke up at 6:30 this morning to go garage selling with Lisa. Our first stop was to pick up some seasonings at Eric's.... THANK YOU ERIC!!!!!!!! YOU TOTALLY BLESSED ME TODAY!

Then we went to the FREE community yard sale in Calera. OMG!!!!! I got a BRAND NEW pair of Elizabeth Taylor Jeans! Perfect fit!!! We also picked up several other things from there including jeans for Darcy and the boys.

We then headed to Columbiana for a city wide yard sale held on mainstreet - disappointment! But we stopped by a few other places... the quarter store and random yard sales.

THEN we went to Starbucks... Lisa has an addiction to their black tea.

We made a stop by Jeff's farm to pick up some straw to put in my front yard with my scarecrow and pumpkins. I fed the horses and cows... rode the tractor and then we left.

Next we went to a neighborhood yard sale in Alabaster - GREAT STUFF!!!! But by the time we got there car was full! But man if I had the room I would have bought more stuff!!!!!!!

We had a great day and I spent less than $15.00 and got a BUNCH of stuff.

Tonight we're going to some friends house to watch the Florida vs. LSU game... we're taking the kids so that should be interesting since their bedtime is the same time as kick off! LOL

Tomorrow I'm going to my sister's. Darcy and the boys will meet their new cousin. I'm skipping out on a bridal tea and I'll probably catch H E double L from my mom but oh well... I'd rather see my sister and nephew!!!!

Thats all folks! Thanks for reading!

1 comment:

Eric said...

Oh, I forgot to tell you that the cost of the Seasoning is $3,800.00. (hey, I have to pay for my engine somehow???)