Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Growing Babies

Jessica is almost as tall as me now. She starts basketball practice today. This will be her 2nd year to play. Last year she actually scored a basket... it was pretty close to the 3 point line but not quite there. She's the smallest on the team.

Darcy is 37 1/4 inches tall. She weights 30 pounds even. She's very smart. The things she says cracks me up. Some of the newest things she says is "listen carefully", "just a minute please" and "I love you very much." She always says after every commercial "you go to the store and buy me that!" She knows her birthday, her name and our names. She knows her shapes, colors and can say her alphabet. She loves to draw.

Jacob is 33 inches tall and weights 27lbs 12oz. Jacob is babbling more and more. He doesn't really say anything. Sometimes he tries to repeat us which is pretty cute. His new thing is to stuff things in his ear which is pretty scary to me! Last night he was stuffing carrots in his ear and shaking his head like he was saying "sorry mom I can't hear ya!" He fights going be bed but he's hard to wake once he's asleep. He squints his eyes when he smiles. He's a flirt!

Jeremiah is 33 1/2 inches tall and weights 28lbs 4oz. Jeremiah is a momma's boy and I don't mind one bit! He loves on me all the time. He sucks his blanket when he gets tired. He never fights going to bed. He loves his sleep. He grunts a lot instead of trying to talk. I get really annoyed when people call him the whinny one b/c thats his way of communicating right now. They BOTH whine. He gets tickeled real easily. On the way to school yesterday he just started laughing and couldn't stop.

Well the kids are napping and I need to take a shower... I'm working tonight :) I've got beef tips in the crock pot for Matthew and the kids.

2 comments:

Eric said...

Sounds like the fam is doing great which is always a good thing to hear.
Thanks for info on my blog. I will get with you if I need anything.
Also, have you thought anymore about your Chamber of Commerce?

Staci said...

I can't believe Darcy & the Boys weigh almost the same! And they are from the same family! Anyway- thanks for the update. I like reading about your family... can you believe its been almost a year since we saw each other. Our babies would really have fun now-esp since they can get around and 'play'