Wednesday, October 17, 2007

FYI

I just wanted to make this point...

My husband is very supportive of everything I do. And I do not do things without consulting him first. I decided to wait tables at night for the simple fact of just getting out of the house for a few hours. I love my kids but I am very seldom away from them. If you know me then you know that I also love people. I need to be around people. I like to be a goof ball and I like to make people happy. I've made it very clear to my boss (who is very understanding) that my family comes first. I will be working 2 maybe 3 nights a week. I will be earning extra income and with a family of SIX this will be a blessing.

Here's what I DON'T want people to think...
We're dirt poor
My husband is making me work
I'm trying to get away from my family

Thanks for everyone being supportive!

1 comment:

Eric said...

Hey, At least you are not dirt poor!

I am starting next Tuesday cleaning a house for the extra income. We ain't po either we just broke! (you know, new engine in car will do that to ya!)