Monday, October 29, 2007

URG!

I left my camera in Elamville and its killing me!!!!!!!!! I wanted to grab my camera so many times over the weekend!

I gave Darcy bangs and it almost killed me. She did great but she looks sooo different. I also shaved the boys heads. They all look so much older. I also had them in some cute little Halloween shirts for the Hayride Saturday night but didn't get a picture of that either!!

I think I'm going to buy myself an early Christmas present... there's a polaroid camera on sale at Target thats pretty good. It's got 7 mega pixels and a 3 zoom... thats good right?

2 comments:

Staci said...

Im ready to see!!!!!! Borrow a camera!

Staci said...

I would go for LESS MEGA pixels and more zoom. Megapix only determine how BIG you blow up a picture, but zoom is important, that is how I get all my good close up shots of the kids. Without getting in their faces! My camera is a 6 megapix w/ 10 zoom.