Thursday, October 18, 2007

My Dream Home

When I think of luxury homes this is what I would want! I wouldn't want some huge house in the middle of some neighborhood. I would want seclusion. I would want a lot of land. This house is awesome!!! Check out the back yard!!!!
I wouldn't want a lot of wasted space on the inside... no need to have 10 bedrooms and 7 baths like I see in some homes... but wouldn't it be nice to have a gym or a movie theatre in your house!?! This particular home has 6 bedrooms and 5 baths. Its located in Young Harris, Ga and is listed for $2,100,000.00. Whoa!

1 comment:

native-nc said...

Yeah, I think I could handle it. I'd say it would be an upgrade for my ten person family. I can't imagine having more than one shower & six bedrooms would be just right. So, yep this house goes on my wishlist! Plus I like the setting as well. My mom has always wanted a log cabin...this would pretty much hit the spot!