Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Thanksgiving

In the past my family, which included my parents, my sister and her family and us, have gone to Gatlinburg for Thanksgiving but not this year. We started that tradition after my Granny Ruby died but we haven't been able to go the last 2 years for various reasons. My husband proposed to me during our Thanksgiving trip in 2002.

This year we will be spending Thanksgiving with Matthew's family. My parent's are going to my grandparents and my sister is spending TGD with her husbands family. Matthew's brother and his wife will be here. They're moving to New Mexico the first of December.

I had planned on decorating the house and putting up our christmas tree on friday but Jessica's grandmother has asked her to spend the day with them. ***Jessica's dad hasn't called in months! He did however email her last week for the first time in weeks... it was pretty lame and SHORT!*** I could go shopping but I think I'll avoid the crowd on Blackout Friday (isn't that what its called?).

Saturday Staci and her family along with Crystal and her hubby are coming for dinner. I haven't seen staci since Darcy was first born. She lives in Texas. I can't remember the last time I saw Crystal... its been a year or more... She lives down the road!!!

Well I'd better go. Got things to do and kids to get dressed!

1 comment:

dana said...

I want to see ya'll too. I am coming. It is just black friday. Have a great Thanksgiving!!