Monday, November 27, 2006

I LOVE THE HOLIDAYS

We had a great Thanksgiving with the Brock family. We were able to spend some time with Michael and Heather before they move to New Mexico. We spent the rest of the long weekend being lazy... except for the few hours on Saturday that we straighted up before our company arrived. Staci, Chris, Chloe, Crystal and Daniel came for dinner. They stayed for a couple of hours but we met back up around midnight at Walmart... us girls did anyways. I stayed at Walmart until 2:30AM!!!! Staci and Crystal left around 1:30. I love going to walmart at night... I felt like I had the whole store to myself.

Jessica spent most of the weekend with her Nanna and Papa. They went horseback riding on Sunday. She has 12 horses at her grandparents house. She came home telling me about riding and falling off of a DONKEY! LOL She didn't get hurt... she said he was real little. She did manage to jam her thumb at one point and its really bothering her. She made me unbotton her pants last night LOL... she's got a basketball game tonight so I hope it heals quickly.

Darcy's knew thing is HiC juice boxes... she loves them... and loves to pour them out! We bought her one of those little thingys that holds the juice box... she still manages to get it everywhere. She put on a show for our company... she was full speed.

The boys are rolling everywhere they want to go. Sometimes they'll pull their knees up but they don't know what to do next. They looked HUGE compared to Chloe (who's only 9 days younger). She's so dainty (I'm pretty sure I spelled that wrong).

I've gotta take a shower while the little ones are sleeping.

No comments: