Sunday, November 12, 2006

blah blah blah

We had Darcy's b'day party yesterday. It went really well but afterwards everything fell apart! By 6:30pm Matthew was S I C K... and the rest of them soon followed. Darcy had been sneezing during the day but I didn't think much of it and then the boys started. By bedtime it was official... Matthew, Darcy, Jacob and Jeremiah were all very sick. Jessica had been sick last week but she is just about over it. She went home with my dad after the party.

Last night was a very long night. We were up for hours with the little ones. They took turns. They were having a really hard time breathing. Darcy really scared us. She'd wake up screaming her head off and wouldn't let us touch her... she would just keep screaming like she was throwing a fit... finally she'd settle down but this repeated several times during the night. I wasn't sure if it were night terrors (they'd disappeared for weeks now) or if she was in pain. We prayed and prayed. I felt so helpless with all of them... and my poor husband was just as sick but he was helping me tend to all of them. I thought we'd never make it through the night.

Today they all slept a lot. I've been giving them over the counter meds... and a few left over prescriptions. I'm hoping to see a difference tomorrow... if not then we'll be visiting the doctor.

Thanks to all of you that sent cards to Rocky.... it made his day. Tara couldn't remember the names but she knew they were "my doings" as she put it b/c they were from around here.

2 comments:

Mel said...

Game Time!!!

Nevermind you never played the house game.....hmmmmmm

Mel said...

Waah Waah Waah!!!