Thursday, June 18, 2009

Tee Tee in the Potty!

I thought I'd give you a quick update on my potty training adventures. Jeremiah is doing pretty good. He tells us when he has to go potty. Just #1... #2 hasn't happened yet but I know its the hardest to accomplish. Jacob is getting better too. He's atleast sitting on the toilet which is waaay more than what he was doing. And every now and then he'll tee tee too. They're wearing diapers at nap time and bedtime... and a lot during the day but they don't tee tee in them as much. And we've been trying to get them to dress themselves... I didn't realize how much I've been holding them back by doing everything for them. But even if they learn to tee tee they still can't pull their pants down and up by themselves.

1 comment:

Eric said...

Corban is still peeing and pooping in his diaper! :)