Monday, June 29, 2009

Our Weekend Getaway with the Boys

I tried to add more pics but they got out of order and I'm too lazy to try and fix them. Saturday night we had 30lbs of crawfish... I had 4 plates (maybe more).

My fish... I caught this all by myself... although I would have gladly accepted some help with reeling it in but no one offered :( This stupid fish drug me all over the boat! My arms felt like noodles once I got it on board. We both caught one and then we called it a day. The boys did really good but we could tell they were getting tired. We spent a lot of time swimming and then we caught a bunch of croakers... last we tried fishing for the big boys... snappers... but we caught red fish instead... still big enough for me!

Matthew's fish.... I think mine was bigger :)

Jacob's fish.... we caught a bunch of these little guys (croakers aka bait fish for the big boys). They boys loved it!

Jeremiah with is fish... (sorry I didn't get this one turned around)

Matthew and my dad on sand island with the boys. We swam here for a long time.

Jacob and Jeremiah on Sand Island.


Us... we really enjoyed spending time with the boys


Daddy with his boys










2 comments:

Staci said...

How cute... thanks for sharing the pictures. I am going to show mom & chris the fish you caught, they will for sure be impressed! We didn't catch much of anything when we went fishing at the outerbanks!

Looks like you guys had a great time.

Jamie said...

How fun!!!! The boys look super cute in their matching Lightning McQueen hats! Fun in the sun!