Monday, June 15, 2009

Catching Up

We had a fairly uneventful weekend. Matthew didn't work but he and his dad worked on the house. They're trying to beat the roof guys. The new roof is being installed on July 8th! Again, if you need a new roof or just think you want one... let me know! Remember its costing us a few hundred dollars! This guy is legit. Our roof had hail damage and most roofs do! He came out to our house and went over everything with us. Its simple and hassel free!

Jessica left this morning for basketball camp. They raised enough money to pay for camp but we've spent so much money just buying all the stuff she'll need for camp. Thankfully grandparents helped. Pray that the girls come back unified. All that drama I shared with you all a while back with the girls picking on each other... well they're part of the team so pray!

School is going.... its taking a lot of time and I have to make myself leave the house but once I'm there I love it. I love my teacher! My online class is alright... I don't know if online is my thing or not. You have to be pretty disciplined to make yourself do your assignments. Some classes are fairly easy and you go at your own pace but this class is not that way. Its one week at a time... no getting ahead!

1 comment:

Staci said...

I think I'd do better at ONLINE- the CLASS room intimidates me... kudos to you for going...

Praying for Jess.