Thursday, June 25, 2009

Momma and her boys!

School is going good. I have my first test tonight in psychology... not panicing :)

My girls are gone on a trip with my mom. This is the first year Darcy's gone on the 'girls trip' and i'm a little nervous. I hope all goes well.

Matthew and I are taking the boys to my uncle and aunts house near dauphin island. My dad is going too. We hope to spend some good ole quality time with the boys. They'll get every bit of our attention. We'll spend Saturday at the beach doing whatever they want us to do! We may even take them fishing on the big boat. They'll love that!!! I remember spending my summers with my aunt and uncle and taking many trips on the boat. We used to go to this one little island that was covered hermit crabs.

While I was typing that last sentence my aunt called to tell me that my cousin was going to take off work and wanted to take us to the island. Isn't that funny how God works. Here I am typing about childhood memories and she calls to tell me that. neat. anyways... I'm really excited about spending time with my boys over the weekend.

6 comments:

native-nc said...

I bet the boys will soak it all up! Have fun~

Denise said...

Have a great time!!!

~Crystal~ said...

Have fun!

Eric said...

Have fun!!! Crystal said it before I did.

Staci said...

Sounds like fun. PS, The Cherryville person is ME, I am in training in the mts of NC.

Jamie said...

I love getting to spend one-on-one time with my kids... it's when they tell me all their little secrets!