Saturday, June 20, 2009

OUCH!

Matthew called me a little after 11am this morning to tell me he cut his finger and needed to go to the emergency room. I knew he was hurting but I had no idea. He was working near the house so he was able to drive himself home and then I took him to the ER. It was taped up when he got home so I didn't get to see it until we were in the ER. He didn't have to have stitches... they cut the "flap" off and took an Xray... he broke his thumb! Smashed actually. Poor hubby. He's in a lot of pain... he said its hurting more tonight then it did while were in the ER.
Warning... Pics are graphic :)


Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Unknown said...

awesome!!!!!

native-nc said...

AYE,AYE AYE. OUCHIE WAH WAH

Unknown said...

good picture takin' nicole!!! I'm proud!

Jamie said...

That made me want to gag... and my stocach is clenching on its own just thinking about the pics. Yuck.