Saturday, June 06, 2009

Its Going...

School started this past week. I have the same psychology teacher for my 210 class. There's 6 of us total in the class this semester. 5 of us had it together last semester. Its going to be a good semester. My New Testament class has got me a little worried but I think I'm going to be okay. There's a lot of reading... and every week we have a quiz on what we've read.

In other news... I'm potty training the boys and its not going so well. Jeremiah is doing alright but Jacob wants nothing to do with it. NOTHING! I have to get them potty trained before they can go to school next year.

Matthew's working today. I love that he's so close to home... somehow it helps to know he's only 12 minutes away. We've driven over there a few times to visit with him. One day this past week we had lunch together... in the car :)

We're getting a new roof at no cost to us. If you want details let me know I'll be happy to share my secret.... don't worry its very legit.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I don't even have a roof and I'd like to know your secret!

native-nc said...

Yeah, what the news on a free roof?