Wednesday, March 21, 2007

WHAT A MESS!

sometimes I let darcy make a mess b/c i know it will keep her busy for a few minutes and give me a chance to take care of business. but then when its time to clean up the mess i'm thinking 'was this worth it?'

today i was having to call our phone company again!!! they mess up our bill every month. today darcy pushed a chair to the fridge and got a fudge sicle out of the freezer. she had it all over everything but i let her have at it b/c i needed to get my bill straightened out.

earlier she mushed sliced cheese all over the coffee table... I was trying to eat so I let her. cleaning it up was not fun.

yesterday i put her in her bed b/c she said she wanted to take a nap. well i stepped outside to check on the fence (the boys were taking a nap too). when i came back in I heard footsteps in my bedroom. i found her in my closet surrounded by all the easter goodies. she thought she'd hit the jackpot!

just after that i put her back in bed and got on the computer... a few minutes later she came downstairs and I went in the living room to find her covered in powder. i'd thought she'd gotten into the baby powder (she loves it) but turns out she'd gotten in the LAST can of formula that we had in our bathroom. she had it everywhere. it looked like she'd sprinkled it around the toilet seat like fairy dust!!!! i couldn't even clean it up b/c i was so frustrated. i just close the door and let her daddy take care of it when he got home. actually i'd forgotten about it until he'd gotten home and went upstairs to change.

1 comment:

Jamie said...

This happens to me non-stop. Try to clean one room, only to find that another has been destroyed while you were doing it!