Friday, March 09, 2007

DSL ROCKS!

So I'm officially hooked up! I love it but unfortunately I don't have a lot of time to play.

Jessica is at a friend's house tonight. She's spending the day with her tomorrow and then they'll have a b'day party tomorrow night for her. I have to pick her up in Pelham at 9pm! Sunday she's spending the day with her grandparents (her dad's parents).

Matthew and I took the kids for a walk around the neighborhood today and we were able to meet some more neighbors. We came back home and ordered take out from the chinese place down the road. We'd never eaten there before but figured we'd try it. We both LOVE stix but its too far to go and not somewhere we'd take our kids. Anyways... we loved the food. It was great and cheap!

Here's something that might surprise some of you. I love being out here. I love the simple laid back atmosphere that comes with living in the 'country.' I can get to the dollar store, piggly wiggly, chinese restaurant, doctor's office, dentist office and many many more places in less than FIVE minutes. I love it here. EVERYONE is sooo friendly and laid back.

No comments: